Lenovo ThinkSystem DE2000H is a low-cost, hybrid entry-level storage system that is designed to provide performance, simplicity, capacity, security, and high availability for small to large businesses. It delivers enterprise-class storage management capabilities with a wide choice of host connectivity options, flexible drive configurations, and enhanced data management features.
This product guide provides essential technical and pre-sales information on the Lenovo ThinkSystem DE2000H Hybrid Storage Array, its key features and specifications, components and options, and configuration guidelines.
This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, and IT architects who want to learn more about the ThinkSystem DE2000H Hybrid Storage Array and consider its use in their solutions.
The ThinkSystem DE2000H offers the following key features and benefits:
- Low-cost, entry-level hybrid storage with dual active/active controller configurations with 8 GB cache per controller for high availability and performance.
- Improved performance and data protection with Dynamic Disk Pools (DDP) technology, as well as support for traditional RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, and 10.
- Flexible host connectivity to match diverse client needs with support for 1/10 Gb iSCSI SFP+, 4/8/16 Gb FC, 12 Gb SAS, or 1/10 Gb iSCSI (RJ-45) connectivity.
- 12 Gb SAS drive-side connectivity with support for up to 24x 2.5-inch small form factor (SFF) drives in the 2U24 SFF enclosures or up to 12x 3.5-inch large form factor (LFF) drives in the 2U12 LFF enclosures.
- Scalability to up to 96 SFF or 48 LFF drives with the attachment of up to three expansion enclosures (ThinkSystem DE240S 2U24 SFF, or DE120S 2U12 LFF, or a combination of the DE240S and DE120S) to satisfy growing needs for storage capacity and performance.
- Rich set of standard storage management functions available at no extra cost, including Dynamic Disk Pools, SSD read cache, snapshots, volume copy, thin provisioning, and encryption (requires optional FIPS drives).
- Optional licensed functions, including higher number of snapshots for greater scalability and asynchronous mirroring for continuous data availability.
- Intuitive, web-based GUI for easy system setup and management.
- Designed for 99.999% availability with redundant hot-swap components, including controllers and I/O modules, power supplies, proactive maintenance, and non-disruptive firmware upgrades.